ajax? 906C0A66-8740-11E2-B2DE-E60258283E85
Beltone Hearing Aid Center

Kentucky

Beltone Hearing Aid Centers of Kentucky are committed to providing people who have hearing loss with the most professional customer care and the highest quality hearing instruments available‚Äďat sensible prices. If you suspect you may be suffering from hearing loss, we invite you to take advantage of Beltone's free comprehensive hearing evaluation. We will let you know whether you are a candidate for hearing aids, or advise you if treatment by your doctor is indicated. About 95% of all Americans with hearing loss can be helped with hearing aids. The remaining 5% can be helped through medical or surgical treatment. Although it is especially important to have regular hearing tests after the age of 50, hearing loss can affect people of any age. In fact, more than 30 million people in the United States alone have some degree of hearing loss.

At Beltone, we believe that each person should be actively involved in all aspects of their hearing health. To that end, we welcome any questions you may have regarding your hearing assessment and care. Our highly trained Hearing Care Professionals will take the time to ensure that you understand what to expect from your complimentary evaluation. If hearing aids are recommended, we will explain which style is best suited to your specific type of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget. All hearing aids are designed to help you hear better. However, different models address different types of hearing loss. All Beltone hearing aids utilize the latest in hearing technology with respect to the circuitry and shell design of each device. There are three basic styles of hearing aids which include devices that can be placed inside the ear canal, within the outer ear, or behind the ear.

It is important to understand that price alone is not the defining factor when it comes to the best hearing aids. The type and degree of your hearing loss, along with your lifestyle, will help determine which hearing aids are appropriate for you. We invite you to browse our website for helpful information about all aspects of hearing loss, including healthy hearing tips, advancements in hearing aid technology and what happens during a hearing exam. You'll also find valuable Beltone coupons to help you save, should you require hearing aids.